DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, November 6, 2017

ETF 2017 in Denmark

Hi!

This week the European Triode Festival takes place for the third (and last) time in Tisvildeleje, Denmark.




It has been established as a rule that the ETF stays for 3 consecutive years in one location. Then a group from another country takes up the task to host the festival. The location and country of next years ETF will be announced at the end of ETF.17.

If you don't know the ETF yet, have a look at this post from last year.

As in the previous years I will share my impressions in a series of 'live' blog posts.

Stay tuned!

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment