DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Live from Denmark : ETF 2015 - Part 7

Hi!

Peter Reinders, Bernd Hemmen, Wolf von Langa and myself set up out system at the ETF today.





Here a view impressions:





Turntable made by Peter Reinders, arm from Bernd Hemmen with a Lyra cartridge mounted. This feeds into my cost down LCR phonostage:






The phono stage is MM. The MC step up transformer is in a separate housing sitting on top. The phono in turn is routed into one of my 10Y line stages.




power amps are the latest 211 mono blocks.




Wolf's SON are used a speakers.




Here a quick video:




Best regards

Thomas

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear that 2way. I imagine it sounds amazing. More natural than any horns , specially in the midrange region. Maybe a little less dynamics, but that compromise is worth it.

    ReplyDelete