DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Live from Denmark : ETF 2015 - Part 3

Hi!

In the meantime most of the people have arrived and the fun level is increasing.




Above the logo of this years ETF.




Especially the smokers corner is getting crowded already! Not sure if this stock of cigars will be sufficient until Sunday?




More gear being rolled in:




Last year I posted a little joke about Nagra vs Stellavox...





...this year both reside peacefully in the same room.






Check out this gorgeous tuner:



I am curious how it will perform in the system, I am going to set up with Bernd and Wolf.




Stay tuned!

Best regards

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment