DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

High End 2014 : Azzolina Audio

Hi!

Azzolina Audio exhibits at the Munich High End for the first time this year. They brought some beautiful horn speakers.




I had the pleasure to borrow a set of 801A/801A amplifiers to them along with a 10Y line preamp.

This is the sound of their set up:




Check them out in Booth H13, Hall 3 at the fair.

Best regards

Thomas

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, somehow no sound on this clip…

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice,quiet amps, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I had to mute the video because of copyright of the music which was playing...

    ReplyDelete